Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Arthur's Pass Camp Series #1: The Sensory Trail 🔦


Boom!
Crash!
What was that noise?
Kon'nichiwa, It's Amelia here and today I'm talking about the sensory trail on camp.
First things first, a week and a half ago we went on camp to Arthur's Pass.
No more important information for you right now though...
Anyways if you want to know more about the sensory trail and what it was like for me then you're in the right place!



In the end it wasn't as bad and I actually enjoyed it.
It was still a bit scary because of how it was really dark.

The sky had an orange tint (probably because of the street lights) which was also a bit creepy.

Most of you have probably been on camp before, so here are a few questions:
What was your highlight on a camp you've been on?
What was your least favorite part about a camp you've been on?

Cya GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Gif

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia IVE BEEN ON THIS CAMP TOO!!!!!
    When I went to arthurs pass my favourite part was probably the sensory trail doing the devils punchbowl walk.
    What was your favourite part of the camp?
    My next camp is actually next week and I am going to mistletoe bay I think that will be the best camp I have been on. That was a great slide by the way. Keep up the great work. -kind regards Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia.I like this because you told us that you were scared of the street lights and how they made a shadow. You taught me that it was fun and kind of creepy. Next time you could tell us more information about the sensory trail. Did you like the arthur's path camp? From India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora I'm Mikayla from yaldhurst model school.
    this is amzing because i like the gif that was moving a around and the colour.
    the facts you have used are really good.I like the thing down the bottom said cya later,have a nice day!.
    maybe you could witi a bit more about where you got the images from and i like the moving line and the colour full bye-bye.
    maybe next time you could tell us how you feel when you went camping.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?