Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Arthur's Pass Camp Series #2: Devil's Punchbowl


Hello, It's me Amelia and today I'm back with another episode of camp series!
Today I'm talking about the Devil's Punchbowl.
Yes, we're going back in time in the time machine.
WhoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo.........
We're here!
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
If you haven't seen episode one, I suggest you go back there.
Okay, now it's time to move onto the slideshow!



The walk was very tiring and it took a while.
Next time maybe I should wear more waterproof clothes because snow and water kept dropping from the trees.

Have you been on this walk before?
What was the highlight of my blog?
Why did you decide to look at this blog post?

Peace Out Goodbye GIF
Gif

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora from Yaldhurst Model School
    I like this because the cat is going thought the door
    this rember me of when i sew he kitten
    Next time you could make a black cat too.from Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Skylah from Greymain school i like this post about the devil punch bowl walk maybe next time you could put what you liked about i remember going there from Skylah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?