Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

๐Ÿ’ป Student Summit - MEETed!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be telling you about the awesome student summit.
But its level two!

Yes I know, we did all the workshops on a google MEET!
Last time I went to a student summit it was in a big open hall and you didn't have to wear PAINFUL headphones.
I bet you want to know more about what we did at the student summit so then if you do come and have a little peek at this slide!


I learnt so much from this year's student summit!
It was very different wearing headphones and doing it online than it was when I did it last time I went.

What was your experience if you did this as well?
What did you learn about?

bye bye humor GIF by Denyse

Cya later, have a nice day!

๐ŸฆŠ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia, it's your friend, Zahrah!

    I liked the way you have added what you did like, session 1, 2, 3, 4!

    Did you think about why we were doing this?

    Next time, you could work on putting some videos of the recordings,

    presentations that they were presenting.

    Cya!

    -Zahrah๐Ÿฐ

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?