Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Most Fun School Day! 🐈

 Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to be telling you about my experience of Pet Day!
Well, some of the things I did anyways.
What is Pet Day?
Pet Day is usually a day where everyone can bring one of their pets, but thanks to COVID, this year, we can't bring our pets. So instead, we had some cool activities that we did!

On pet day we could choose what activities we wanted to do out of 6 options: leaf art, photography, sand saucer, floating flower arrangement, cake decorating/tasing, lego competition.
Out of all these activities, I decided to compete in leaf art, photography, and sand saucer.


It was super fun and everything was amazing!
My favourite activity would probably have to be leaf art, but it was also super challenging because gluing leaves onto leaves is very difficult and I did get quite frustrated.
In the end, I'm really proud of the end result and how I did!

Do you have Pet Day at school?
What do you think would be the most fun activity?

Cya later, have a nice day!
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?