Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

SLJ Teaser Activity 🖌️

 Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to be talking about something crazy.
Okay fine, crazy might not be the right word for it, unless...
You put it like this...

CRAZY FUN!

That's what I'm talking about!
Well, kinda.
I'm actually going to be introducing you to the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ).
You can do activities, win prizes etc.
If you have absolutely no idea what it is, you might want to click this link.
(Just ignore that it says parents.)

Anyways, today I have done the teaser activity, which you can find right here.
Well, the instructions anyways.
My one is right...

Here!


What do you think?
I'm really proud of it.
You can probably guess that I love using bright colours...
Anyways, I'm the most proud of how I used the dull background to make the flowers' colours POP!

Have you used Art Colouring Book before?
What do you think the best part of my colouring is?
Are you going to do the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ)?

Cya later, have a nice day!
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?