Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

How Names Defame

   Hello bloggers!

Today I'm going to be talking to you about my speech.
This year, I wrote a speech about why names of animal species matter.
Here is my speech if you want to read it:


It took me a very long time to write and edit this piece but I am so proud of it!
I did have a few challenges, like making it fit within the time limit, but I guess everyone had a few challenges writing their speeches.
It was also quite fun to do!

I presented it to the class and I messed up terribly.
Even though I made a mistake, I still had the confidence to present it to the school.
I also managed to convince Zahrah to present her speech to the school.
When I presented my speech to the school, I was very nervous at first, but then I was fine.

Turns out, I had bet Zahrah with my speech and come first place in speeches (surprisingly).
I then managed to get into the Selwyn speeches competition.
That was also very nerve-racking and I didn't manage to place, but it was a cool experience.
Some of the other speeches were so good!
Honestly, I'm so proud of myself.

Did you write a speech this year?
What do you think of my speech?

Cya later, have a nice day!
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?