Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

🌟 The Nine Stars Of Matariki! 🌟


Kia ora everyone!
Yes, I'm back again for another Matariki post.
Hey, if you haven't seen the last one click this link!
Anyways, it took a while but I have decorated all nine of the stars to represent their 'personalities'.

Okay, here's what they look like:


Wow, I really like how they turned out!
Maybe next time I could number the stars and put their names in but I have a lot of other work to do.
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Question time!

How would you decorate the stars?
Did you like how I decorated them?
How can I improve?

See U Grace Helbig GIF by This Might Get

Hit that like button, comment on this post, and don't forget to follow me so that you know every time I post!

Cya later, I can't wait to hear your feedback!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    Once again you have produced a high quality blog post. I really liked that you liked it back to your post about the facts you learnt about Matariki. I thought your drawings were really creative. Something I would have found helpful is perhaps having the name of the star and what it means so that I could connect the name with the star, especially as I can't really remember them all.

    Keep up the great creating and blogging,
    Mrs Spragg

    PS I hope you do the Winter Learning Journey - here is the link: https://sites.google.com/urumanuka.org.nz/learningjourney/winter

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?