Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

🌟 The Celebration Of Matariki! 🌟


Kia ora everyone!
Today I'm PUMPED to share my new DLO.
All of the things on my DLO are things that I just learnt.
We are learning about Matariki as part of our work so a lot of posts about it might be going up soon!

Right, right, here's my DLO:




Wow, I learnt so much today!
Maybe next time I could make it a little less rushed because I could have added more things that I learnt.
I hope you guys all learnt something!

Question time!

Did you learn something?
Which of these facts surprised you the most?
What is your favourite star/do you have one?

WARNING: FLASHING IMAGES!



see ya later goodbye GIF by Equal Parts Studio

Hit that like button, comment on this post, and don't forget to follow me so that you know every time I post!

Cya later, I can't wait to hear your feedback!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?