Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

What's That Sound? ♬


Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about the CSO aka Christchurch Symphony Orchestra.
They came to our school today and put on a really cool performance.
We learnt a bunch about what different instruments are called and what musical families they belong to.

Here's my DLO!



It was really fun when they came over and I had a really good time making this.
Have you seen/heard something like this?
What's your favourite type of music?

Robbie Williams Bye World GIF by BRIT Awards - Find & Share on GIPHY
Gif

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to leave a comment, a like, and follow me so you know whenever I post something new.

Cya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia I am Peter from you class, that was a cool blog I like it. I have seen something like this before. It was good, have you seen it before
    bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?