Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

✨ New Goal 17th June ✨

 Hello Bloggers!
Today I'm excited to be telling you about...

THE EPIC CALENDAR CHALLENGE!

It's an awesome challenge where you get to do heaps of different, fun activities.
I was so excited to go and do this so I did it as soon as I could.
This blog is for the 17th June challenge which is called...

NEW GOAL!

For the "New Goal" activity, we get to read 20 pages of a book on Epic!
Still Confused?
Well, you'll understand when I show you.
So let me show you!


Oh... I almost forgot to mention!
When we're finished, we get to colour in the box we did.
So I did!


My favourite part of doing this activity was colouring in the box!
Well... obviously.
I liked actually doing the activities, but colouring in is like... twice the fun.
Okay, okay yes I sound like some 5 year old who just likes colouring in.
Maybe I am, who knows.
Anyway, the hardest part was finding something to read.
There are good books but sometimes it's hard to find something that I would read in real life.
Once you do though, you just can't stop reading!

Have you heard of the Epic Calendar Challenge?
Do you want to try it?
Do you like reading books?
(I know I like reading books!)

Oh... I ALSO forgot to mention that Epic is an awesome reading program where you can read all sorts of books!
I think that if you like reading, or if you're a teacher and your class likes reading, that you should try it out.
No harm in trying something new!

Cya later, have a nice day, and please do try this out.

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?