Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Welcome To 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣

 Hi bloggers, If you haven't been here before, I'm Amelia and I go to Yaldhurst Model School.
This year I'm in year 8 and my class is Rimu.

Here are some photos from my start of year.

Photo 1: My workspace
⬇️


Photo 2: My friend and I
⬇️


Photo 3: My class
⬇️



This year I am really looking forward to being a role model.

What year are you in this year?
What school do you go to?

Let me know in the comments!


Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    Year 8!!! You are so old now. What a great photo of your class and it is lovely to see you and Zahara together. I wish you all the best for your year as Year 8. I know you will make a fantastic leader and role model for the school.

    From Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sharon!
      It's great to hear from you again, even after so long!
      Thank you for the comment you left me, I really enjoyed reading it.
      Also, Zahara is meant to be spelled Zahrah (that was probably a typo though).
      I'm loving being a year 8, some things are boring but overall it's really great!

      What have you been up to?

      Sincerely,
      Amelia.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?