Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Animal Alphabet!


Konichiwa!
Yea, I bet most of you know what that means hopefully, but if you somehow don't, its hello in japanese.
Anyways, It's me, Amelia, from Yaldhurst Model School, and home learning has finally started.
First of all, at school today my friend Olivia B told me home learning was starting, and I was so happy.
I know right, I'm crazy, I like homework, which is weird but I just do.
Okay, moving on the activity I'm doing is writing an animal for each letter of the alphabet.
Alright, let's get into it.



Cya later everyone, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?