Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

THIS IS COOL!


Konnichiwa!
It's me, Amelia, and I'm back here again.
I can't wait to tell you, or maybe even show you... what's cool in Rimu!
But do you want to find out?
Well here is Aquata and River to tell you the 'rules'.



To do even better at these things I think I should try and remember them better.
What I'm best at is probably saying please and thank you and that's really simple but maybe also being enthusiastic.
I remember today saying thank you when people held gates open for me.

What thing do you do the most?
What did you think of the post?
Did Aquata and River do a good job?

Well anyways, have a nice day, I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Sayonara!
(Its good bye in japanese if you're wondering.)

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?