Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I Am Me, Who Are YOU?


Konnichiwa!
It's me, Amelia, here to tell you, or maybe show you about something cool, but do you really want to see it.
Well I hope you do so you can learn more about both me and you.


I think I am really creative and good at making and designing things is because I have practiced doing it so much.
I don't really know why I am a perfectionist, it probably links to being creative and having practice.
I guess I like it when people listen to me is because if they didn't then I would probably never speak in front of them again.

You should try and do these tests and see what your results are!

What are your results?
Are they accurate?
Did you enjoy this blog post?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?