Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

How 2B An Actress!


Kia ora!
So this week we've been learning about careers.
On Tuesday, which was yesterday, Olivia B and I learnt about being an actress.
Actress means female actor pretty much.
What was easy when I was learning about being an actress was finding out new things about them.
What was hard when I was learning about actresses was figuring out the amount of money they got.
What was easy when I was doing this blog was copying in the slides.
What was hard when I was making this blog post was making the ending.
Here is an example of my actress career work:


Bye!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post, have a great day.

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?