Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

B-O-N-U-S!


Kia ora everyone!
Today I'm talking about career week and I will be telling you about what the BONUS game is.
So you need to to good at your work to get all the letters.
If you finish your reading work you get a B.
If you finish your maths work you get an O.
If you finish your writing work you get an N.
If you finish your artifact you get a U.
If you finish your daily evaluation you get an S.
What was hard when I was making this was trying to do it fast because I was literally trembling.
What was easy when I was making this was doing the writing.
Here is some more information:


Bye everyone, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?