Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

A Midnight Mission!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm showing you my long write.
Its really cool and I'm super excited to show you.
My next steps are probably using alliteration and metaphors.
I still wonder when I'm going to complete this long write.
It was kinda fun to write it, but me and Olivia thought of a completely different idea from the story starter, that's why we aren't showing it.
What was challenging was to kinda conclude it, because it's not exactly finished yet.
Don't forget to comment on my posts and follow me.
Also please leave some feedback, it helps me in my learning.

🐺

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?