Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Swallowing Shadows! Free Write

Hi everyone!
It was super fun making this blog post so I can share what my free write is about. I chose to write about warrior cats because I like reading warrior cat books. The cats over territory a lot of the time.
I actually made it on Visme but then I screenshot it onto slides.
I can't wait to share this with you. It's really cool.
Don't forget to leave some suggestions, they are very important in my learning.
I'd also love it if you commented and followed me.

🐺

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?