Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

DO NOT PANIC! THE ANSWER IS 8!

Hey everyone!
Do not panic. The answer is 8.
Well today I'm showing you the question to the answer is 8.
Well actually many questions, but one in particularly.
Anyways, I was wondering what you would answer, well question.
Get it?
I used a site called Wideo for a change.
Maybe you could try it.
Probably not, anyways, I don't really like the number 8 but this was the simplest home learning activity to do. But it was a tiny bit fun.
I am still wondering what other numbers might be, have any ideas?
Try to be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?