Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Totally Not Traditional Tales... NOT...

Kia ora everyone!
Today I'm talking about traditional tales.
My next steps are probably to start writing a traditional tale, maybe.
I still wonder what I'm going to be doing for my traditional tale if we are writing one.
What was fun about doing this post was telling you guys about the number three, and the difference between fables and traditional tales.
Writing the alternative viewpoint was kinda hard.
Luckily I came up with an idea.

Right, anyways let's actually get into this...
🐐🐐🐐



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?