Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Digi Awards Plan Of Awesomeness! 🐺

Hi everyone!
Today I'm talking to you about my plan for digi awards.
Its really cool and I'm super duper excited to show you it.
My next steps are to start actually making the animation for our digi awards project.
What I might do differently next time is I might do a pick-a-path or a video.
I still wonder what the character will look like because I'm not quite sure yet.
Our team chant is, we fly, we fall, we hit the ground, that's what we as moas are about.
Its because our team name is moa. To find out more, watch this biteable.

🐺


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?