Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Dangerous Gift - Lockdown

 Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be writing about a book from the Wings Of Fire series.
The book is called The Dangerous Gift and is by Tui Sutherland.
I have read the whole Wings Of Fire series and it is really good.

You're probably wondering why I decided to write this blog.
Well the reason is that we're in lockdown and it is one of the activities that the teacher set.

Time for some astonishing, awesome and astounding information!

-SPOILER ALERT-


I think this book is for ages 9-12.
This book is a fantasy book so it would be good for people who like fantasy things or just dragons.

I started reading this series almost a year ago and I still like it.
My favourite book from the series is probably book 12 - The Hive Queen.
I like it because it has a lot of character development.

I chose to do my blog about this book because its a new one and I've read it recently.

What is your favourite book or series?
Have you read a Wings Of Fire book?
Do you like fantasy books?
How is lockdown for you?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?