Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 - Swimming 🌊

  Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!

My name is Amelia and this is the second post of my series called Camp Series!
(If you have not seen the first post, I advise you to have a look here.)
In this series I will be talking about the activities that I participated in on camp.
In this first post I will be talking to you, yes you, about my experience with Swimming.

I have done Swimming twice before at the wonderful Waipara Adventure Centre as I have visited with my family twice, yes twice.
This means that I have had some experience with swimming there, not to say that I didn't learn anything though, as I have learnt many new things, and not swimming skills, from this awesome experience at Swimming.

This experience with Swimming has taught me to keep on trying and never give up. It has showed me that to have fun when you're working with others, you need to synergize. Synergy is when you get along well with others, I know that when I'm working with others as a team, we can get things done faster than if you worked alone.

If you, yes you, are intrigued or interested in what I have stated, then you may want to have a peek at this slideshow that I have created so that you too, can experience the wonders of Swimming!



Have you ever been swimming before?
If so, have you swam in a swimming hole?
If you have not, then would you ever like to go swimming?

Have you ever been on a camp?
If so, what was your favourite activity or memory?
If you have not, then would you ever consider going on one?

Cya later everyone, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?