Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Camp Series - Post 1 - Archery ๐ŸŽฏ

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!
My name is Amelia and this is the first post of my new series called Camp Series!
In this series I will be talking about the activities that I participated in on camp.
In this first post I will be talking to you, yes you, about my experience in Archery.

I have done Archery twice before at the wonderful Waipara Adventure Centre as I have visited with my family twice, yes twice.
This means that I have had some experience with bow and arrows, not to say that I didn't learn anything though, as I have learnt many new things, and not only bow and arrow skills, from this awesome experience with Archery.

This experience with Archery has taught me to be resilient, and to keep on trying, even when things seem tough. It has showed me that to reach your goals, or in this case, hit your target, you need to work hard and think proactively.

If you, yes you, are intrigued or interested in what I have stated, then you may want to have a peek at this slideshow that I have created so that you too, can experience the wonders of Archery!


Have you ever done Archery before?
If so, have you hit a 'bullseye'?
If you have not, then would you ever consider doing Archery?

Have you ever been on a camp?
If so, what was your favourite activity or memory?
If you have not, then would you ever consider going on one?

Cya later everyone, have a nice day!

๐ŸฆŠ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?