Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

πŸ¦„ SHOCKING SIGHTING OF WINGED HORSES IN THE WILD! πŸ¦„

 Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about FAKE NEWS!
You can find fake news in a lot of places, but there are a few things to help you identify if what you are reading is fake or real.

With Miss Morgan we worked on making a fake news title and image but we tried to not make it too obvious that it was fake.
I'm not sure if Olivia and I succeeded at making it seem kinda real but too bad because I think it looks cool and it's too late now!

Here is what Olivia and I worked on:



We didn't have too long to think of ideas or put this together but it looks alright so I'm pretty proud.
Next time if I had the chance to do something like this I would probably add something like a herd around it to make it look slightly more real.

Cya later everyone, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia.
    Charlotte here from Grey Main School.
    I really enjoyed reading your Blog Post about " Shocking sighting of winged horses in the wild ".
    When I first seen this Blog Post I thought it was true until I read the whole thing and seen the image saying " Fake " across the image. You really got me and my friends there.
    I agree with you where you can find fake news in a lot of places.
    I also agree that you could add more information on the slide and add a Winged horse into the slide up to you.
    Other than that it is a great Blog Post.
    - Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?