Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Pet Day Pt.1 🐱

 Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about Pet Day.
Well... what I think it'll be like anyways.

Pet Day is coming up, this Friday actually.
There are going to be a lot of activities we are going to be able to do.

I bet you can't wait for Pet Day and I can't either so look at this slide for a sneak peek and some info...

I think I covered a lot of things that are going to happen on Pet Day.
If you want to find out more about what happens then wait just a little bit because soon I will have a part two out.

Some next steps for me are probably to write what I think I'm going to learn on Pet Day.
I also could have said what animals I was excited to see.
I'll try to put more detail in next time when I have a lot more information.

What animals have you seen at Pet Days?
What's your favourite thing to do on Pet Days?
If you haven't been to a Pet Day before then what would you expect to see?


jamspencer bye sky flying clouds GIF
Gif

Cya later everyone, have a nice day!

🦊


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?