Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Me, Me, Aaaand Me!


Kamusta, everyone!

A week or two ago, Ms Morgan from the Uru Manuka Cluster came to our school and we worked on a slideshow about who owns the images online
What we learnt about this is that you need to credit the person who got/made/took the image or if they don't want you to use it, don't.
Some of the things we had to do where draw a picture of your favourite animal, and insert 2 images from Unsplash and put the links in or something like that.
At the end, when we had finished that workbook, we made an all about me collage with pictures (mostly).

Oh, you want to see my collage?
Here it is:


It took a while to do but I think it turned out pretty good!
It was a little bit difficult to find a good picture for my age, I know, I'm eleven now but when I made this a week or two ago I was ten.
I don't have a picture of my family so I just put a cool background in with their names.

Have you done something like this?
What are your favourite things?

Week No GIF
Seal Gif

Cya later!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?