Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Fox In A Bubble

Konnichiwa!
Today I'm telling you about my house art.
You're probably wondering what it is, so let me give you a brief explanation.
This week (mostly yesterday and today) all of our school has been working on an art project.
We have to cut out a circle to make it in the shape of a bubble, and then decorate it with our house colours.
Since I'm in Rutherford, I could use red, pink, and some oranges.
People in Ormsby can use yellow, gold, and some oranges.
People in Hillary can use blue, purple, and blue turquoises.
People in Edgar can use green, lime, and green turquoises.
Okay, moving on, check out this slide maybe?


As you can see, things change, mostly in a better way, from what they may have looked like in a plan.
I don't like really like plans too much, but I know they help you to come up with ideas and make everything more detailed.

Have you ever done something like this?
What do you think of my bubble?
Is there anything I could do to make the bubble or the slideshow better?

Smile And Wave Boys GIFs | Tenor

Cya later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora!
    its Me Maddie your post police!

    I think that this is very cool and way better than mine I really liked how you used the colours to make one of your favorite animals I think that it is completely adorable I love! how you drew the eyes.

    I think that maybe you could add in why you have a birthday cake ( ofcourse I know but others might not)

    Overall this post is STUNNING ! I noticed you didn't add the fox emoji at the end of your work is this because of the fox gif I wonder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maddie!

      Thanks for commenting.

      I didn't use the fox emoji because of the gif so you are correct!

      Also, I did say it was my 11th birthday so that should clear things up well enough.

      Thanks again for commenting!

      Cya later Maddie!

      -Amelia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?