Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Sun Trail

Konnichiwa!
Welcome back to another blog.
Today I will be doing a book review, and in my next post an animation of the start.
Enjoy!

It took me a long time to read this book but it's worth it because I'm reading it again now.
I learnt that cats can sneak around when we aren't looking, and can also adapt just like us.
At first the cats are living in snowy mountains, I didn't think cats could live there, but turns out I was wrong.
It's still hard for them to live there though, that's why some of them left to find a better place.
If you want to read this book go ahead, its really interesting, just like the rest of the warrior cat books.

see ya goodbye GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Sssssee you later, don't forget to comment!

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia! Kyah here from totara 3,
    I've heard about warrior cat books, my friend really like them shes read the whole series and is getting more!
    Whats your favourite cats name in the book?
    If you could would you get more?
    Catch you later! Keep up the good work,
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyah!

      Thanks for commenting.

      My favourite cat is probably Hollyleaf or Squirrelflight.
      What's yours?

      I probably will get more eventually because I really like them even though I am currently reading the Wings Of Fire Series.

      Thanks again for commenting!

      Cya later Kyah!

      -Amelia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?