Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Kitten That Made Me Rich

Konnichiwa!
Today I'm going to show you part of my newest writing piece and also what I learnt.
In total I got 803 words in about 45 minutes, but obviously my teacher said I can't publish the whole thing.
I was a bit rushed while doing this blog like I always am, so if I make any errors please tell me.
Well, here's my DLO!


There wasn't anything too challenging about writing this, it was pretty straight forward.

What do you like writing about?
Whats difficult in writing for you?
What books do you read?

bye bye design GIF by jasnim

Cya later!

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia! I am your post police Alvin ( for today) great Job your naritive writing is very intresting and very good I think that you have missed the itro because I think I need to know what the intro is so that would make your blog way better but great job and I love the kitten you drawed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alvin!

      Thanks for commenting.

      I drew the kitten a few days ago, I usually make animated characters at home since its fun.

      I did have a sort of intro but I guess it is a little short.

      Thanks again for commenting!

      -Amelia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?