Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

NOTHING YOU NEED TO SEE HERE!...


Hello everyone!
Today I'm talking about art and our amazing relief teacher.
His name is Mr. Matthews.
He likes to do art so on tuesday he came in and taught us a bit about perspective.
Before school I really wondered what kind of art we were going to do.
First we watched a video, then Mr. M gave us a cardboard circle.
After, we got into groups of four and then started making our amazing buildings.
I like art because like drawings and paintings and its really fun.
I wish we could do art more often and Olivia does too.
Some ideas for buildings are vets, spcas, police stations, churches, hospitals, and hotels.
I still wonder what colours I will use for my buildings.
I really liked decorating the buildings.
I didn't like making the lines it was kinda hard.
Okay, here is how to make one.

🐼

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?