Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

This Is Totally Unimportant!... It's Nothing You Need To See!...


Kia ora everyone!
Today I just finished publishing my traditional tale.
As you can see it is a remake of the three little pigs. 
I still wonder why I did unicorns and griffins.
I liked writing about the tale though.
What I found fun was definitely publishing it, forget writing it, publishing is the good bit.
What was challenging was trying to get it to fit into the traditional tale category.
I made these pictures!
I also made Olivia B's pictures.
Anyways this is my published traditional tale!

🐴

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?