Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

🏐 Netball Blazers 🏐

 Hello bloggers!
My name is Amelia and today I'm going to be talking about winter sport.
Maybe you do it at your school, or maybe you don't.
Either way, you'll probably know at least something about it.
Winter sport is something we do in winter and we get to choose a sport.
Not any sport though, we can either pick netball, soccer or hockey.

I chose netball because that is something that I do enjoy doing.
I've always loved netball and even my friend Zahrah does now.
This is really an exciting time for everyone but especially for Zahrah.
It's her very first year of playing netball, but trust me, she is great at it already.
That doesn't mean I'm excited, because I am super excited.
Also, did I mention that we're starting winter sport this Friday!
THIS FRIDAY!

πŸ€” Enough about that, let's get into the interesting stuff... πŸ€”


Every single time I practice netball, I also practice a lot of other things.
Netball teaches me how to work as a team, how to bounce back from hard times and how to be proactive.
How does netball help me in so many ways?
Well, you can't win as a team if you don't work well with your team and you can't win if all you're thinking about is how bad you are at it.

Do you play any sports?
Does your school do winter sport?
Have you played netball before?

Cya later, have a nice day! 

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia!

    It's me, Hana! Do you remember me? Because I hope so! Wow, it's been so long since I left Yaldhurst.

    How is it at Yaldhurst? I've heard a few things from Parwin and Abby, but not much. So I'd like to hear a few things about how it's going!

    I've got a few things going on myself. Compared to Yaldhurst, Cobham is massive. There's lots of people, and the place is pretty big. I have quite a few friends, and the people in my class are nice. the weekly assemblies are a bit of a hassle, considering the fact that there's about 700 children getting together into 1 room.

    Anyways, about your blog! I like the layout, and the colours that you've used are very appealing.

    Assuming that the winter sports at Yaldhurst still work the same, we go through a similar process. But personally, I favour the Cobham winter sports. There are more options, and you can even sign up for non competitive sports! These include mountain biking, ice skating, Chess club, orienteering, water activities, and lots more.

    If you don't mind, I have a few suggestions to improve your blog. This is just what I would do personally. To start off, I would make the title a lot more catchy and attention drawing. This will grab the reader's attention and make them want to click on your blog. I would also spread the information out on other slides, because I think that way, you can make the words bigger and more readable, and you can add separate designs on each of the slides to make it look better. And if you want to go the extra mile, try using different websites. Biteable will always be one of my favourites. Or maybe Canva, because the designs are beautiful.

    And now, to answer your questions.
    Yes, I do play sports. Assuming that things like mountain biking counts as sports!
    My school does winter sports every Tuesday! people who play non competitive sports do rotations every week. And people who play competitive sports go to practices throughout the week, and play games on Tuesdays as well.
    Yes, I have played netball before, but I'm not really good at it. I don't know why, but I tend to confuse the rules when playing!

    From Hana

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?