Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW YOU ASK? -Amelia

For reading I have been doing novel study and here is one of the activities I did a few minutes ago:
#chooseyourownactivity #horsebookactivity #girlhorse

















It was fun to do but it took a while. Its for the choose your own activity.
Now I'm doing my blog post for my second thing to do. 


I'm sitting by my laughing friends, Shay, Bridget, Nikita, and Mia. They are really fun to hang out with. 

Do you like my horse, I traced most of it but I did the eyes and lips myself. I also did different colors. Her name is Bella the horse. I hope you like her.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Amelia, its me Parwin!
    I like your blog post because you have added why you did it and you have added a photo of your horse too. Overall, would you improve on anything or keep your horse the same? This reminded me of when I tried sketching a horse, but I decided to do something else because I was tracing an image and it would keep stopping so I had to restart the thing all over again.
    Great blog post!


    Looking forward to your next blog post,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin, I'm glad you like my blog post. I like my horse the way it is so I think I'd keep it how it is. I know, it can be hard to trace horses if they are too detailed so I just did this one. Thanks for commenting Parwin!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?